Frontloading the strategy implementation.
- Implementation of strategies (“bringing the rubber on the road”)
- Bridging the gap between long term strategy and current business operations
- Break down of strategy goals in tangible objectives & activities
- Closed loop planning from strategy vision to project KPIs (Hoshin-Kanri Cycle)
- Setting priorities (breakthrough objectives and improvement priorities) to implement strategies
- Cross functional approach and focus on sustainable processes
The missing link between strategy development and incremental business planning.
Break down strategy into tangible objectives and prioritized improvement activities.
“Strategy development is only as good as it´s implementation” sounds easy, but it is challenging to pursue. In many cases strategies are unconnected with mid-term and short-term business and budget planning processes. It applies to thinking and acting.
Strategic thinking is ideally out of the box and breakthrough. Orientation point is the long-term vision. In many cases business planning processing is the forward projection of the current situation incrementally.
Strategy deployment defines breakthrough objectives mid & short term, bringing companies a big step forward to the realization of their vision and strategic long-term goals. The actions on the other hand are prioritized to accomplish the breakthrough objectives.