Continuously improve marketing resource allocation to increase sales
- Improve planning for marketing & sales spend with customer insight
- Optimize buying behavior of customers (improve customer life-time value)
- Design offers tailored to your customer segments based on customer data
- RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary value) segmentation
- Analysis of customer segments
- Application of RFM metrics to derive segment specific campaigns
- Review of campaigns for improvement using RFM metrics
WHY RFM ANALYSIS
Limited marketing budgets require a well-thought allocation in order to achieve the best possible output – more sustainable sales. The RFM-model (Recency, Frequency, Monetary value) helps to make the right decision for customer investments. The segmentation of your customers will show how a company can increase sustainable sales with each customer. The analysis is the base to derive marketing measures and indicates customer potentials.
etronixx supports in setting up of a model to analyze relevant customer activities. The analysis results will be processed in a way that makes it easy to works with (e.g. customer heat maps, categories, etc.). An activity list to work on each customer segments will be elaborated.